VMC machine full form
VMC full form is “Vertical Machining Center,” and it works with CNC. CNC’s full form is “Computer Numerical Control.”
CNC and VMC full form
- CNC: Computer Numerical Control
- VMC: Vertical Machining Center
What is VMC Machine?
VMC (Vertical Machining Center) is a type of machine which is controlled by CNC (Computer Numerical Control)
The essential function of the VMC Machine is its tool, which moves in the vertical direction. Its two tools move in X and Y direction and move in Z position is known as VMC Machine.
What is Milling Machine?
Milling Machine is one of the most potent tool and machine in the Construction Industry. It’s the most helpful machine in modern manufacturing industries across the globe.
You might be surprised to know that a milling machine can separate 85% of any other metal from almost any Metal.
History of Milling Machine
It was invented in the 17th century, and it was initially was used by watchmakers.
In the 18th century, the United States started using this machine.
1818 was the turning point because, at that time, this machine was completely converted to a milling device.
The main person behind this applicable invention was Eli Whitney.
In the 18th century, VMC was used to build guns part. Binamo
VMC Machine works
- T-Slot Milling Operation
- Gang Milling Operation
- Plain Milling or Slab Milling Operation
- Side Milling Operation
- UP and DOWN Milling Operation
- Straddle Milling Operation
- Face Milling Operation
- Gear Milling Operation
- End Milling Operation
- Groove Milling Operation
Types of VMC Machine
- Planer-Style Milling Machines
- Column Milling Machines
- Horizontal Milling Machines
- Bed Type Milling Machines
- C-Frame Milling Machines
- Tracer Controlled Milling Machines
- Turret Milling Machines
What are the uses of VMC machines?
To any cut Metal (Aluminium, Iron, Central)
Make a design on Metal
How much will VMC Machine cost?
There are many types of VMC machines, and their prices depend on their work and size. You can just type on google whichever VMC machine you want to buy as per your need; then Google will show you its prices.
How to choose a better VMC Machine?
I’m going to tell which you to remember before buying a Machine.
- Check the spindle speed of the VMC machine because it should be good.
- There should be rotation in their Axis.
- Rapids must be well-organized.
- The size of the table being used in this machine should be correct.
Differences between VMC and CNC
|CNC has two Axis X and Y||VMC has three axis X, Y, and Z|
|You’ll have to Modify CNC for Every different work||VMC is capable of adjusting itself|
|It’s only capable of cutting Metal||It can cut Metal and also make a design on it|
|It moves on two Axis||It moves on three Axis|
Minimum to Maximum cost of VMC Machine
It can be range from 20 lakh to 80 lakh depending on your need.
How many types are there of VMC Machine?
There are a total of two types of VMC machine.
CNC (Computer Numerical Control). This computer controls the VMC.
In this article, I shared all the information about VMC, such as VMC’s full form, cost, work, and uses. If you have any questions regarding this VMC or CNC machine, please comment below.
- Evolution Never Stops: That’s How Human Will Look In Future - January 24, 2022
- 7 Powerful Lessons to learn from Elon Musk - January 15, 2022
- What would happen if the moon exploded or disappeared? - January 14, 2022