Panchayat Development Officer
Panchayat Development Officer is a non-gazetted government employee, the head secretary of the village.
At some places, the panchayat development officer is also known as Panchayat Sevak, but the majority of the people call that officer a panchayat development officer or Village development officer.
Gram Panchayat officer and Panchayat Development Officer are two different names of the same post.
Gram Panchayat Officer works under Panchayati Raj Department, and panchayat Development Officer works under Ministry of Rural Development.
Development Officer is an important post; instead of a village, I’m saying Panchayat, you can consider village too.
Let’s know how to become a panchayat development officer.
Education Qualification: If you want to become a Panchayat department Officer, you must have passed the 12th degree and the diploma in the CCC computer course.
You have to appear in the examination that will be conducted by the Subordinate Service Selection Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP).
You will be get selected through three phases.
In the first phase, you have to appear in the written examination; once you complete it successfully then, you’ll get the second phase.
The third will be the interview.
The fourth will be the physical fitness test.
In the written examination, you will get ninety minutes. In which there will be thirty questions of thirty marks to judge your Hindi writing and understanding ability.
Twenty questions will be related to General Aptitude, while thirty questions will be related to General Awareness and the twenty marks of the interview.
Selected candidates who have passed the written test and interview will be called for the physical fitness test, including 1-mile run, long jump, 04-mile cycle race and 2 miles walk, etc.
Phase 1 – Hindi writing ability
In phase one, you will get questions related to Alankar, Rasa, Samas, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation for phrases, Tatsam and Tadbhav, Treaties, proverbs and idioms, Spelling, Factor, Sentence Revision Gender, etc.
Phase 2 – Common intelligence tests
This phase will determine whether you have the ability to identify something, find relationships, similarities, intellectual activities, new situations, etc.
Phase 3 – General Knowledge
This phase will determine your general knowledge or Gk about the environment, History, utilities in the society, geographical questions, general science questions, such as Why is the sky blue, and why we get an electric shock, etc.
Panchayat development officer
- Village sanitation
- Preparing the annual budget of the Panchayat Samiti and submitting the consolidated plan to the Zilla Parishad.
- Execution of such activities and execution of such works given by the government or Zilla Parishad, such as agriculture, land reform, minor irrigation, poverty alleviation program, animal husbandry, etc.
- Child Welfare and Motherhood.
- Establishment, maintenance and caring of common grazing land. A few more works which you will get to know after selection.
Panchayat Development Officer salary
Once you become the gram panchayat development officer, you will start getting 5200 to 20200 rupees monthly; your salary will be increased as you get experience.
- Evolution Never Stops: That’s How Human Will Look In Future - January 24, 2022
- 7 Powerful Lessons to learn from Elon Musk - January 15, 2022
- What would happen if the moon exploded or disappeared? - January 14, 2022